Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), helps Americans plan, invest and protect their savings — to get ready to retire better. With a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family, one institution at a time — Voya’s vision is to be America’s Retirement Company®.
Our Business Segments
Retirement is a leading provider of retirement products and services in the U.S. serving more than 47,000 institutional clients and nearly 4.5 million individual retirement plan investors. Voya also has 2,100 financial advisors serving the retail market. Voya’s Retirement business is focused on guiding Americans to greater retirement readiness through employer-sponsored savings plans and holistic retirement and income guidance.
Annuities offers fixed, fixed-index and immediate annuities aimed at helping individuals save and protect their retirement savings, serving over 417,000 retail fixed annuity product customers.
Investment Management is a leading, active asset management firm servicing both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on over 40 years of history in investment management, the firm has the experience and resources to provide clients with investment solutions with an emphasis on equities, fixed income, and multi-asset strategies and solutions.
Employee Benefits is a top provider of stop loss coverage in the U.S. In addition, Voya provides a comprehensive and highly flexible portfolio of life, disability, and voluntary insurance products to businesses covering 6.2 million individuals.
Individual Life is a top-tier provider of cash value life insurance and provides wealth protection and transfer opportunities through universal, variable and index products.
Details on financial ratings can be found on Voya Financial’s Investor Relations site.
Awards and Recognition
- Included in the 2017 Fortune 500 list (#266)
- Named a 2017 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute
- Certified as a 2017 Great Place to Work®
- Named as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for twelve consecutive years in the 2017 Human Rights Campaign Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index
- Recognized as one of the Top Green Companies in the U.S. in 2016 (#33) by Newsweek magazine
- Voya Investment Management Named to Pensions & Investments Magazine's 2016 Best Places to Work in Money Management List for second consecutive year
- A top-five retirement plan provider based on number of plans and participants1
- A full-service asset manager with 94% of fixed income assets, 73% of equity assets, 100% of senior bank loans, and 95% of multi-asset strategy assets outperforming their benchmarks on a 5-year basis2
- A top-tier independent broker-dealer in the U.S.3
- Ranked number one life insurance company in overall customer satisfaction for second consecutive year, according to Insure.com
- More than 35 years of stop loss experience and one of the top stop loss providers in the nation4
(based on data as of 9/30/2015)
2 As of 3/31/2016
3 InvestmentNews BD Data Center
4 Ranking of top stop loss providers in the U.S. based on yearly premium as of 4/4/2015 by MyHealthGuide
Newsletter: News for the Self-Funded Community, and does not include managed health care providers