Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), helps Americans plan, invest and protect their savings — to get ready to retire better. With a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family, one institution at a time — Voya’s vision is to be America’s Retirement Company®.
Retirement is a leading provider of retirement products and services in the U.S. serving more than 49,000 institutional clients and nearly 5.1 million individual retirement plan investors. Voya also has 1,700 financial advisors serving the retail market. Voya’s Retirement business is focused on guiding Americans to greater retirement readiness through employer-sponsored savings plans and holistic retirement and income guidance.
Individual Life, which ceased new sales in early 2019, is a closed block of nearly 1 million in-force individual life insurance policies. Individual Life continues to provide Voya with earnings and capital diversification.
Investment Management is a leading, active asset management firm servicing both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on over 40 years of history in investment management, the firm has the experience and resources to provide clients with investment solutions with an emphasis on equities, fixed income, and multi-asset strategies and solutions.
Employee Benefits is a top provider of stop loss coverage in the U.S. In addition, Voya provides a comprehensive and highly flexible portfolio of life, disability, voluntary insurance products, and health savings and spending accounts to businesses covering 6.2 million individuals through the workplace.
Details on financial ratings can be found on Voya Financial’s Investor Relations (opens new window) site.
Awards and Recognition
- Included in the 2018 Fortune 500 list (#307)
- Named one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the sixth consecutive year
- Included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second consecutive year
- Certified as a 2018 Great Place to Work® for the third consecutive year
- Named one of the 2018 World’s Best Employers by Forbes
Named to Fortune’s 2018 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies
- Named as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for thirteen consecutive years in the 2018 Human Rights Campaign Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index
- Voya Investment Management Named to Pensions & Investments Magazine's 2018 Best Places to Work in Money Management List for fourth consecutive year
- Named to the 2017 Newsweek Green Rankings for the third consecutive year, placing first on the list among diversified financial companies in the U.S.
- A top-five retirement plan provider based on number of plans and participants1
- A top-tier independent broker-dealer in the U.S.2
- More than 35 years of stop loss experience and one of the top stop loss providers in the nation3
(based on data as of 9/30/2017)
2 InvestmentNews BD Data Center
3 Ranking of top stop loss providers in the U.S. based on yearly premium as of Nov. 2017 by MyHealthGuide
Newsletter: News for the Self-Funded Community, and does not include managed health care providers