Voya Financial, Inc. (NYSE: VOYA), helps Americans plan, invest and protect their savings — to get ready to retire better. With a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family, one institution at a time — Voya’s vision is to be America’s Retirement Company®.
Retirement is a leading provider of retirement products and services in the U.S. serving more than 50,000 institutional clients and nearly 5.6 million individual retirement plan investors. Voya also has approximately 1,700 financial advisors serving the retail market. Voya’s Retirement business is focused on guiding Americans to greater retirement readiness and financial wellness through employer-sponsored savings plans and holistic retirement and income guidance.
Employee Benefits is a top provider of stop-loss coverage in the U.S. In addition, Voya provides a comprehensive and highly flexible portfolio of life, disability, voluntary insurance products, and health savings and spending accounts to businesses covering 6.2 million individuals through the workplace.
Investment Management is a leading, active asset management firm serving both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Drawing on over 40 years of history in investment management, the firm has the experience and resources to provide clients with investment solutions with an emphasis on equities, fixed income, and multi-asset strategies and solutions.
Details on financial ratings can be found on Voya Financial’s Investor Relations (opens new window) site.
Awards and Recognition
- Included in the 2019 Fortune 500 list (#343)
- Named one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the seventh consecutive year
- Named to Fortune’s 2020 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies
- Included in the 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the third consecutive year
- Named as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality for fifteen consecutive years in the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index
- Included in the 2019 Disability Equality Index® for the second consecutive year
- Named as one of the 2019 100 Best Companies by Working Mother magazine
- Certified as a 2019 Great Place to Work® for the fourth consecutive year
- Voya Investment Management Named to Pensions & Investments Magazine's 2019 Best Places to Work in Money Management List for fifth consecutive year
- Named one of the 2018 World’s Best Employers by Forbes
- Named to the 2017 Newsweek Green Rankings for the third consecutive year, placing first on the list among diversified financial companies in the U.S.
- A top-five retirement plan provider based on number of plans and participants1
- A top-tier independent broker-dealer in the U.S.2
- More than 35 years of stop loss experience and one of the top stop loss providers in the nation3
2 InvestmentNews BD Data Center
3 Ranking of top stop loss providers in the U.S. based on yearly premium as of Nov. 2017 by MyHealthGuide
Newsletter: News for the Self-Funded Community, and does not include managed health care providers