What does it take to be successful at Voya Financial? It takes: passion for the financial services industry and customer delight; the ability to think strategically and partner to drive common goals; and openness to new ways of thinking.
If you have those skills and a strong connection to our shared vision to become America’s Retirement Company®, we foster an ambitious, customer-centric environment that will empower you to excel and drive continuous improvement for your career and for Voya’s success.
The key to our success is our people. Read below to see if you have what it takes to be successful at Voya.
You’re passionate about delighting customers and offering unique solutions that exceed expectations.
- Anticipates and understands customer needs.
- Motivated to offer solutions that coincide with customer expectations.
- Provides thought leadership and trusted counsel.
- Communicates clearly, keeps promises and accepts responsibility.
- Builds long-term partnerships.
- Delivers a high value of customer service.
You have the ability to reach well-reasoned solutions and solve problems through a thoughtful process of analyzing data.
- Thinks outside of the box.
- Identifies problems and create solutions that require in depth analysis in the interest of Voya.
- Gathers information from various sources to examine cause and effect.
- Discusses and proposes alternatives through a transparent dialogue.
- Has a clear level of understanding of the big picture.
You partner effectively to drive and execute on common goals.
- Works well with others to resolve conflict and drive our winning spirit.
- Builds relationships and transparently shares knowledge across the enterprise.
- Seeks to understand by listening intently and communicating honestly and effectively.
- Collaborates productively to ensure best results are achieved.
You appreciate and understand the financial services industry.
- Appreciates Voya Financial and the financial industry, with a continuous desire to further that knowledge.
- Comprehends basic financial metrics.
- Passionate about understanding Voya’s product lines and distribution channels.
- Strives to be a “student” of our business and industry.
You’re open to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Adapts quickly to new situations and provides innovative solutions.
- Able to implement new and innovative ideas.
- Fueled by a genuine curiosity and a hunger for knowledge.
- Embraces new technologies and digital capabilities.
- Receptive to other ideas.
- Pursues self-development.