Who is our ideal candidate?
Ideal candidates are proactive, committed, and performance-driven. They have minimum grade point averages of a 3.0, and are interested in pursuing a career in Public Accounting, Finance or Operational Risk Management
What are the job responsibilities?
This position offers tremendous learning opportunities and career potential to the right individual. To qualify, candidates must be in their junior or senior year pursuing a bachelor's degree in either Accounting, Finance, Business or Operational Risk Management. MBA students will also be considered.
Requirements are as follows:
- Completion of some college related classes
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- PC proficiency, including proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation applications
- Ability to cooperate with others in the company and be a team player
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.