We understand that it’s important that our workforce properly reflect the diversity of our customer base.
Voya Financial employs approximately 6,700 people. Of those:
- 50% are women
- 22% are ethnically diverse
In our managerial ranks:
- 40% are women
- 14% are ethnically diverse
We strive to impact the employment experience by fostering dialogue that opens Voya Financial to difference, establishing supportive work relationships across the organization, giving employees further opportunities to learn, grow and feel involved, and constantly improving manager quality.
We also recognize and support five separate employee “Resource Groups” that play a very important role in welcoming and educating the work force. These include the:
- African-American Employee Resource Group
- Asian-American Employee Resource Group
- Gala LGBT Employee Resource Group
- Latino Employee Resource Group
- Women’s Employee Resource Group
- Virtual Employee Resource Group
Voya Financial employee resource groups play an important role in providing professional growth for participants; increasing education and awareness for all employees; promoting the company's inclusive values and corporate goals; and demonstrating leadership and respect within Voya Financial and our communities.