Voya Financial (NYSE: VOYA), which is rebranding from ING U.S., is a premier retirement, investment and insurance company serving the financial needs of approximately 13 million individual and institutional customers in the United States. Our vision is to be America’s Retirement Company and our guiding principle is centered on solving the most daunting financial challenge facing Americans today — retirement readiness.
Working directly with clients and through a broad group of financial intermediaries, independent producers, affiliated advisors and dedicated sales specialists, Voya provides a comprehensive portfolio of asset accumulation, asset protection and asset distribution products and services. With a dedicated workforce of approximately 7,000 employees, Voya is grounded in a clear mission to make a secure financial future possible — one person, one family and one institution at a time.
Key facts about Voya Financial:
- A top-five retirement plan provider based on number of plans, participants and assets1
- $514 billion of assets under management and administration
- A full-service asset manager with 93% of fixed-income and 84% of equity assets outperforming their benchmarks on a 5-year basis2
- A top-tier independent broker-dealer network in the U.S.3
- A top-tier provider of life insurance4
- A top-10 medical stop-loss coverage provider in the U.S.5
- Voya serves approximately 13 million customers through 220,000 points of distribution
- Voya employs approximately 7,000 people
1 Pensions & Investments Defined Contribution Record Keepers Survey, March 2014 (ING U.S. data provided as of 9/30/2013)
2 As of year-end 2013
3 InvestmentNews BD Data Center
4 LIMRA U.S. Individual Life Insurance Sales in the U.S. 3Q 2013 Participant
5 MyHealthGuide newsletter rankings as of 2/11/2014; does not include most managed healthcare providers